Tuesday, July 23, 2013

18 Weeks

 

I'm actually a little late on this update. Make that a lot late.....by 4 days. Oops!!

jgf 011

Everything I'm wearing here is from Rue 21.

jgf 009

In the pictures, it is very hard to tell what is in the 2nd building block, but its an 8.

  • How far along? 18 weeks & 4 days
  • Baby is the size of a: Mango (6in, .5lbs)
  • Total weight gain: My last appointment, the scales said I gained 7lbs.
  • Maternity clothes? Not yet, but definitely needing some.
  • Stretch marks? Not yet (praying for none)
  • Belly button in or out? In
  • Baby bump? Yes
  • Sleep? Good
  • Symptoms: Headaches, cramps, big appetite, lower back pain, irritability, itchy, night sweats, frequent urination & constipation(TMI right lol).
  • I'm missing: The way my body used to be. Being able to walk a long time without feeling exhausted. How I can't get any tattoos or piercings.
  • Food cravings/aversions: I crave ice cream a lot, fruit, salads, cake & Golden Puffs cereal. Aversions, I don't really have any.
  • Gender: Don't know until August 2nd.
  • Names for baby: Haven't really picked any out since I don't know the gender yet.
  • Movement: I started feeling he/she move when I was 17weeks. I feel it a few times a day.
  • Baby's development: Arms & legs are finally proportionate, neurons are connected betweens the brain & muscles. Cartilage is turning to bone. A substance called vernix caseosa ( vernix: varnish, caseosa: cheese) is covering baby's body for protection from the amniotic fluid. Yes I said cheese. Weird!
  • Labor signs: Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment