I'm actually a little late on this update. Make that a lot late.....by 4 days. Oops!!
Everything I'm wearing here is from Rue 21.
In the pictures, it is very hard to tell what is in the 2nd building block, but its an 8.
- How far along? 18 weeks & 4 days
- Baby is the size of a: Mango (6in, .5lbs)
- Total weight gain: My last appointment, the scales said I gained 7lbs.
- Maternity clothes? Not yet, but definitely needing some.
- Stretch marks? Not yet (praying for none)
- Belly button in or out? In
- Baby bump? Yes
- Sleep? Good
- Symptoms: Headaches, cramps, big appetite, lower back pain, irritability, itchy, night sweats, frequent urination & constipation(TMI right lol).
- I'm missing: The way my body used to be. Being able to walk a long time without feeling exhausted. How I can't get any tattoos or piercings.
- Food cravings/aversions: I crave ice cream a lot, fruit, salads, cake & Golden Puffs cereal. Aversions, I don't really have any.
- Gender: Don't know until August 2nd.
- Names for baby: Haven't really picked any out since I don't know the gender yet.
- Movement: I started feeling he/she move when I was 17weeks. I feel it a few times a day.
- Baby's development: Arms & legs are finally proportionate, neurons are connected betweens the brain & muscles. Cartilage is turning to bone. A substance called vernix caseosa ( vernix: varnish, caseosa: cheese) is covering baby's body for protection from the amniotic fluid. Yes I said cheese. Weird!
- Labor signs: Nope.