Thursday, July 25, 2013

Room for my Little

 

Lately I’ve been trying so hard for find anything for the baby’s room. I can’t decide on any furniture or a theme, & it makes it much harder to do when you don’t know the gender yet & I’m not a fan of gender neutral rooms. I’m really confused when it comes down to it. It’s a lot harder than what I had thought. 

But inspiration in never far away when you have Pinterest. Here’s some nursery’s I found adorable.

Boys:

yes to the wall, no to the polka dots and black/white chair.  again, i'll need this one day to convince family that i don't want pastel pink or blue for baby stuffBrown Blue White Wonderful Boys Nursery DesignsOrange and blue nursery

Girls:

Girl nurseryBright and happy baby girl nursery | #BabyCenterBlogstriking pink and black baby girl room

The children that have these rooms are so blessed & I’m going to do everything in my power for my little one the have just as great things. Only 7 more days until I found out the gender!

Have a wonderful night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment