Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
I don't want to spend a lot of money on maternity wear since this might be the only time that I'll be pregnant, so I browsed sites for cute looks for cheap. I've had trouble looking for maternity clothes that are both comfortable, cute & affordable. Here are some of my favorites that I'm craving to own.
Monday, August 5, 2013
I’m still not good at this whole blogging thing. Skipping a few days & then coming back to it, dang I need to get a grip on this! Anyway here is my 20 week update & its probably my favorite one since I found out the gender!!
- How far along? 20 weeks & 2 days
- Baby is the size of a: Banana (7in, 11oz)
- Total weight gain: 13lbs. all together. Doc. said that I’ve gained a little too much, time to hit the treadmill!!
- Maternity clothes? Will be going shopping for some tomorrow!!!
- Stretch marks? Nope
- Belly button in or out? Innie
- Baby bump? To everyone else yes but I think I just look fat lol.
- Sleep? All the time!
- Symptoms: Headaches, nausea, hunger, moody, heartburn, acid reflux, & still having to potty a lot hah.
- I’m missing: Wearing normal clothes & not staying in the bathroom all the time.
- Food cravings/aversions: Steak, ice cream, & chocolate milk for my cravings. Dislike hamburgers & hamburger helper.
- Gender: It’s a boy!!!!!!!
- Names for baby: Leaning toward the name Riker but nothing other than that.
- Movement: Little boy moves like crazy.
- Baby’s development: Since Baby R is a boy, his testicles have began to move from abdomen to scrotum but has to wait for the scrotum to finish growing.
- Labor signs: None (: