Monday, August 5, 2013

20 Week

I’m still not good at this whole blogging thing. Skipping a few days & then coming back to it, dang I need to get a grip on this! Anyway here is my 20 week update & its probably my favorite one since I found out the gender!!

pics 040

pics 044

 

  • How far along? 20 weeks & 2 days
  • Baby is the size of a: Banana (7in, 11oz)
  • Total weight gain: 13lbs. all together. Doc. said that I’ve gained a little too much, time to hit the treadmill!!
  • Maternity clothes? Will be going shopping for some tomorrow!!!
  • Stretch marks? Nope
  • Belly button in or out? Innie
  • Baby bump? To everyone else yes but I think I just look fat lol.
  • Sleep? All the time!
  • Symptoms: Headaches, nausea, hunger, moody, heartburn, acid reflux, & still having to potty a lot hah.
  • I’m missing: Wearing normal clothes & not staying in the bathroom all the time.
  • Food cravings/aversions: Steak, ice cream, & chocolate milk for my cravings. Dislike hamburgers & hamburger helper.
  • Gender: It’s a boy!!!!!!!
  • Names for baby: Leaning toward the name Riker but nothing other than that.
  • Movement: Little boy moves like crazy.
  • Baby’s development: Since Baby R is a boy, his testicles have began to move from abdomen to scrotum but has to wait for the scrotum to finish growing.
  • Labor signs: None (:

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw thank you :), you're so sweet!! I love your style btw.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on finding out the gender and I love the name Riker!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & yea I lie it cause it's so different!

      Delete
  3. So exciting to find out it's a boy! Congrats! Loved reading your baby update!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Your comment & kindness means a lot!

      Delete