Tuesday, August 27, 2013
I'm aware that I'm a horrible blogger but I'm trying to get better. Hey, after all, I am new to all this. But as usual, my pregnancy update is a little late. More so now because this was last weeks picture. I still wanted to share it tho, I promised myself I would track my pregnancy & I'm trying my best to.
• How far along? 22 weeks
• Baby is the size of an: Ear of corn (8in, 1lb)
• Total weight gain: 20lbs
• Maternity clothes? In full swing. Having to buy more & more all the time.
• Stretch marks? None. Thank The Lord!
• Belly button in or out? Still in.
• Baby bump? Oh yes.
• Sleep? Still sleeping a lot.
• Symptoms: Heartburn, some headaches, frequent urination, itching.
• I'm missing: My old body A LOT, & being able to help out with things that need to be done.
• Food cravings/aversions: Craving lemonade & ice cream. Aversions are still almost anything made out of hamburger.
• Gender: Still a boy lol.
• Names for baby: I haven't settled on any names yet.
• Movement: Little boy is a dancer like mommy. He moves a lot but mostly active around midnight.
• Baby's development: Little boy has eyebrows, eyelashes & probably hair on his head. He can sense light & dark. He also is touching his face, testing out his new sense of touch!
• Labor signs: None so far.