Monday, September 23, 2013
• How far along? 26 weeks
• Baby is the size of a: Head of lettuce (13.6 - 14.8in, 1.5 - 2.2lbs)
• Total weight gain: 26lbs
• Maternity clothes? Yes.
• Stretch marks? A few :(.
• Belly button in or out? Still in.
• Baby bump? Huge! (To me anyway)
• Sleep? Getting harder to get comfortable. I'm thinking...body pillow?! Yep lol
• Symptoms: Oh so many. Gas (ew), bloating, hunger, thirst, cramps, body & backaches, heartburn, acid reflux, cravings, night sweats, & chills.
• I'm missing: Feeling normal, doing things easily, & being flexible.
• Food cravings/aversions: Cravings as always is ice cream, & Dove chocolate.
• Gender: Still a boy.
• Names for baby: I do have his name now, but I decided I won't be sharing it until I have him.
• Movement: Nonstop unless I want him to move for someone to see. (He's stubborn already hah).
• Baby's development: His eyes are now open but still forming. His lungs are developing a lot more this week & his skin has finally got color.
• Labor signs: No.