Tuesday, October 29, 2013
• How far along? 30 weeks
• Baby is the size of a: Cucumber (15.2 - 16.7in, 2.5 - 3.8lbs)
• Total weight gain: 34lbs
• Maternity clothes? At the moment I'm wearing anything comfortable (mostly sweats & my dad's shirts lol).
• Stretch marks? Sadly yes, I've got more since last post.
• Belly button in or out? Still in.
• Baby bump? Huge as you can see.
• Sleep? Much harder to but I manage to sleep for a few hours, wake up for a while then go back to sleep.
• Symptoms: Hunger (cravings), insomnia, heartburn, frequent uirnation, back pain & the ever so unpleasant constipation.
• I'm missing: Feeling like myself, & being comfortable.
• Food cravings/aversions: Cravings as seen on board: ice cream, Dove chocolate, bananas, & cantaloupe. Not having any aversions for now.
• Gender: An ultrasound confirmed that he is still my lil man.
• Names for baby: Will be revealed at birth.
• Movement: This boy loves to wiggle around.
• Baby's development: He will be gaining about half a pound a week now. His brain is starting to look like a real one with the wrinkles & everything. He'll also be shedding that fine little body hair that kept him warm.
• Labor signs: Not since 27 weeks.
Thursday, October 17, 2013
• How far along? 28 weeks
• Baby is the size of an: Eggplant (13.6 - 14.8 in, 1.5 - 2.2 lbs)
• Total weight gain: 30 lbs
• Maternity clothes? Buying news pieces all the time.
• Stretch marks? A few on my sides & lots on my legs :(.
• Baby bump? Grows more everyday.
• Sleep? It's getting much harder to come by now. I toss & turn for a hour usually before I fall asleep.
• Symptoms: Heartburn everyday, dizzy spells, hunger & thirst, & even more frequent urination.
• I'm missing: Being able to get comfortable, being the only person of this body & using the bathroom way less!
• Food cravings: Ice cream has been the main craving my whole pregnancy, along with lots of different kinds of candy. I've also been wanting ribs lately. Don't really have any aversions besides hamburgers like before.
• Gender: As far as I know, it's stills boy lol.
• Names for baby: Have it picked out but you all will find it out later :)!
• Movement: Baby boy moves all the time. He likes to put his head under my ribcage.
• Baby's development: His lungs are mature enough to work by themselves if he was born now.
• Labor signs: Had some Braxton hicks contractions at 27 weeks but other than that, no.
Friday, October 4, 2013
These are some of my favorite pieces & I wish I owned all of them. I also adore the pop of color the bag adds!