Thursday, October 17, 2013

28 weeks


• How far along? 28 weeks
• Baby is the size of an: Eggplant (13.6 - 14.8 in, 1.5 - 2.2 lbs)
Total weight gain: 30 lbs
Maternity clothes? Buying news pieces all the time.
 Stretch marks? A few on my sides & lots on my legs :(.
 Baby bump? Grows more everyday.
Sleep? It's getting much harder to come by now. I toss & turn for a hour usually before I fall asleep.
 Symptoms: Heartburn everyday, dizzy spells, hunger & thirst, & even more frequent urination. 
 I'm missing: Being able to get comfortable, being the only person of this body & using the bathroom way less!
 Food cravings: Ice cream has been the main craving my whole pregnancy, along with lots of different kinds of candy. I've also been wanting ribs lately. Don't really have any aversions besides hamburgers like before. 
 Gender: As far as I know, it's stills boy lol.
 Names for baby: Have it picked out but you all will find it out later :)!
 Movement: Baby boy moves all the time. He likes to put his head under my ribcage.
 Baby's development: His lungs are mature enough to work by themselves if he was born now. 
 Labor signs: Had some Braxton hicks contractions at 27 weeks but other than that, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment