Tuesday, October 29, 2013

30 weeks


How far along? 30 weeks
 Baby is the size of a: Cucumber (15.2 - 16.7in, 2.5 - 3.8lbs)
 Total weight gain: 34lbs
Maternity clothes? At the moment I'm wearing anything comfortable (mostly sweats & my dad's shirts lol).
 Stretch marks? Sadly yes, I've got more since last post.
 Belly button in or out? Still in.
Baby bump? Huge as you can see.
 Sleep? Much harder to but I manage to sleep for a few hours, wake up for a while then go back to sleep.
 Symptoms: Hunger (cravings), insomnia, heartburn, frequent uirnation, back pain & the ever so unpleasant constipation. 
 I'm missing: Feeling like myself, & being comfortable.
 Food cravings/aversions: Cravings as seen on board: ice cream, Dove chocolate, bananas, & cantaloupe. Not having any aversions for now.
 Gender: An ultrasound confirmed that he is still my lil man.
Names for baby: Will be revealed at birth.
Movement: This boy loves to wiggle around.
Baby's development: He will be gaining about half a pound a week now. His brain is starting to look like a real one with the wrinkles & everything. He'll also be shedding that fine little body hair that kept him warm.
 Labor signs: Not since 27 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment