Tuesday, October 29, 2013
• How far along? 30 weeks
• Baby is the size of a: Cucumber (15.2 - 16.7in, 2.5 - 3.8lbs)
• Total weight gain: 34lbs
• Maternity clothes? At the moment I'm wearing anything comfortable (mostly sweats & my dad's shirts lol).
• Stretch marks? Sadly yes, I've got more since last post.
• Belly button in or out? Still in.
• Baby bump? Huge as you can see.
• Sleep? Much harder to but I manage to sleep for a few hours, wake up for a while then go back to sleep.
• Symptoms: Hunger (cravings), insomnia, heartburn, frequent uirnation, back pain & the ever so unpleasant constipation.
• I'm missing: Feeling like myself, & being comfortable.
• Food cravings/aversions: Cravings as seen on board: ice cream, Dove chocolate, bananas, & cantaloupe. Not having any aversions for now.
• Gender: An ultrasound confirmed that he is still my lil man.
• Names for baby: Will be revealed at birth.
• Movement: This boy loves to wiggle around.
• Baby's development: He will be gaining about half a pound a week now. His brain is starting to look like a real one with the wrinkles & everything. He'll also be shedding that fine little body hair that kept him warm.
• Labor signs: Not since 27 weeks.